About Our Assisted Living
and Nursing Care Facility
King’s Daughters Home is a nonprofit, private-pay facility for assisted living and nursing care. As part of our mission, we are dedicated to providing excellent care in a vibrant, healthy environment, enabling residents to preserve their independence and quality of life.
- A continuum of care through our assisted living and nursing services, meeting the diverse and changing needs of residents
- Delicious meals prepared fresh and tailored to residents’ dietary needs
- Activities and socializing indoors and out
- Attentive staff, exceeding the industry standard for staff-to-patient ratio
- A wide range of in-house medical services
- Competitive rates
Founded by King’s Daughters and Sons of Midland, Inc., and supported by Midland King’s Daughters Endowment Fund, Inc.
King’s Daughters and Sons of Midland is an ecumenical Christian service organization that engages in educational and philanthropic activities. Founded in 1914, it was responsible for the creation of King’s Daughters Home and two currently operating social service agencies – Visiting Nurse Association and Family and Children’s Services. The group is involved in health clinics, scholarship opportunities and Christmas projects, among many other programs. Learn more about KDS Midland at www.kdsofmidland.org, or about the International Order of King’s Daughters and Sons at www.iokds.org.
Midland King’s Daughters Endowment Fund exists solely to support the operations of King’s Daughters Home. Through these added funds, the Home’s exceptional assisted living and nursing care services are available at an affordable cost to residents. Read the Endowment Fund brochure to learn more.