Assisted Living in Midland, MI + Nursing Services
DISCOVER MIDLAND KING’S DAUGHTERS HOME
Seeking the best assisted living Midland MI has to offer?
King’s Daughters Home is a beautifully designed senior living community in Midland, MI offering assisted living and nursing care services. Since 1947, elders and their families have trusted our devoted staff to provide attentive, holistic, high quality care in a warm, comfortable setting.
Our residents enjoy scrumptious food, fun activities, wellness and exercise classes, and festive gatherings in our sunny courtyards. They also appreciate the continuum of care we provide – including assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), on site therapy, and nursing care.
Visit us today! We look forward to meeting you.
Voted Best Assisted Living + Best Nursing Home in Midland, MI
Did you know Midland King’s Daughters Home was voted best assisted living facility? We sure were! The Midland Daily News awarded us their Readers' Choice Recipient in 2018. Hooray! If that wasn’t good enough, we were voted top Nursing Home too! Joy abounds!
What sets Midland King’s Daughters Home apart?
Continuum of Care
Our highly trained staff provides a comprehensive array of services from personal care to medication management to nursing care.
Therapy & Wellness
To promote mobility, strength, and independence, we offer wellness classes and physical, occupational, and speech therapy onsite.
Our residents look forward to delicious and nutritious meals and snacks lovingly prepared to meet their tastes and dietary requirements.
Activities & Outings
Located in a neighborhood downtown Midland, we host community gatherings and our residents attend events throughout the area.
Unlike other assisted living facilities in Midland, we are faith-based and not-for-profit. We invest deeply in the care we provide.
Community & Professional Involvement
What are our "Levels of Care”?
We offer varying levels of care based on each person’s condition and needs. For all levels of care, our nursing staff manages all medication needs and bathing is supervised for safety.
“Level 1” means that a resident can manage most of her/his daily activities like dressing, eating, toileting, mobility, and moving about.
“Level 2” means that a resident requires some assistance from staff for dressing, bathing, incontinence, mobility, and/or at mealtime. This level could include daily monitoring of a medical condition and/or assistance with memory impairment.
“Nursing Care” means that a resident requires 24-hour care overseen by our medical director, director of nursing, and nursing staff.
What is INCLUDED in the cost of living here?
- Three meals per day, plus snacks and beverages
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry and linens
- Chapel services
- Outings– like going to local minor league baseball games - Go Loons!
- Cable television
- Two courtyards with landscaped gardens
- Walking paths
- Living room with piano
- Sunroom with large TV for movies
- Beauty/barber shop
- Huge windows in every room
- Alden B. Dow architecture
- Wi Fi
- Storage unit
- Located in downtown Midland near the Midland Community Center, pickleball courts, parks, schools, shops, a band shell for live music, and numerous churches
What do residents & families say about our senior community?
We asked residents and family members, “What sets our community apart?” Here’s what folks told us:
- I tried another assisted living in Midland first, but that didn’t work out so well. The level of care at King’s Daughters Home is beyond compare.
- Many of the care givers have been here for over a decade or more!
- The staff is so happy, always interacting with my mom and laughing together.
- It’s nice to be part of a community where people are out and about, interacting, and checking in on each other.
- Dinner parties! Last week we enjoyed salmon on a wood plank!
- Two gorgeous courtyards with gardens, patios, and places to sit in nature.
- The rooms with their huge windows and built-in cabinets are so unique and cozy.
- The lovely chapel is wonderful for quiet reflection as well as daily service.
- I love the jet tub, heated towels, and blanket warmers.
- The staff makes sure Dad always looks and feels like his dapper self.
- It smells like home here – like soap and the yummy meal they’re serving next.
- The building with its Alden B. Dow architecture is so tranquil and sunlit.
- Mom transitioned through all levels of care with comfort and ease.