Assisted Living Costs & Nursing Home Costs – All Floor Plans
Residents and their families appreciate that King’s Daughters Home offers both assisted living and nursing care. Why? Because nursing care might be necessary as residents’ lives change. With a nursing home onsite, it also means that we have more nursing staff on duty.
Assisted Living Costs 2023
|Studio||The Studio Apartment is 211 sq ft with a huge window, built in closet, and private half bath.||$3240||$108.00||$4260.00||$142.00|
|Deluxe Studio||At 297 sq ft, the Deluxe Studio offers a larger half bathroom and more shelving/storage. It has a large, sunny window.||$3870||$129.00||$4920||$164.00|
|Suite||Our Suite is sweetly arranged in 357 sq ft with a big, bright window and half bath.||$4260||$142.00||$5310||$177.00|
|Apartment||This apartment is 519 sq ft with 2 rooms and a half bath. The space is large enough for two people. Each room has a closet and large window, and there’s a door between the rooms.||$5640
Nursing Home Costs
|Description||Per Month||Per Day|
|Single||At 210 sq ft, our Single Room provides ample space for a couch / loveseat, bed and other accessories. The room has a lovely window and half bath.||$6840||$228.00|
|Companion Suite||The Companion Suite is spacious at 427 sq ft with half bath and a massive window looking out on a lovely landscape.||$6420||$214.00|
What do the levels of care mean - Assisted Living 1 and 2?
- AL 1 = These residents continue to manage most of their daily activities independently.
- AL 2 = These residents need more set up help, cueing, and supervision.
Cost for Assisted Living - How does the cost compare?
Like other assisted living communities, King’s Daughters Home is a private pay provider, which means families must pay directly for housing and care. Fees for our apartments are comparable to other assisted living facilities in the Midland area. For our private pay nursing care, our fees are less than similar organizations in our community.
However, with King’s Daughters Home ...
- There are no application fees.
- There are no community fees.
- There are no complicated add-on fees for medications and ADL assistance.
- Three delicious meals, two snacks, and plenty of drinks to stay hydrated are included.
- Housekeeping, laundry, cable, and engaging activities are included.
- Nursing services (depending on level of care) are included.